“A REALLY GOOD BOOK.” 5/5 stars.
I know I’ve mentioned it before but I just wanted to let everyone know there’s still time to read my erotic romance title (A Taste of Passion – Sweet Temptation Book #1) before the release of the book’s sequel.
A Taste of Passion is an erotic romance that takes place in the kitchens of a celebrated restaurant.
As I’ve said before, the story is a romance set in a Michelin-starred restaurant. And, on that food-related theme, I wanted to share another muffin recipe. These ones are truly delicious.
Mixed Chocolate Muffins
280g/10oz plain white flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1/8 teaspoon of salt
115g/4 oz caster sugar
100g of white chocolate drops
100g of milk chocolate drops
2 medium eggs
250ml of single cream
6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1) Preheat the oven to 2000C/4000F/Gas Mark 6. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cases.
2) Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar.
3) Beat the eggs in a large jug then add the extra virgin olive oil and single cream. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the beaten liquid ingredients. Stir gently until just combined: don’t over mix.
4) Separate the mix evenly into two bowls. Stir in the cocoa powder and white chocolate drops with the contents of one bowl. Add the milk chocolate drops to the contents of the other bowl. Using a small amount of mixture from each bowl, scoop even quantities of the light and dark mixtures into the prepared muffin tin.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 18 minutes until well risen and firm to the touch.
6) Leave the muffins in the tin for 5 minutes then transfer them to a wire rack and leave to cool.
NB – These muffins are ideal to enjoy whilst you’re reading a good book, such as A Taste of Passion. It’s also a good idea to get some ready for the forthcoming release of Turning Up the Heat.